For Immigration Assessment
BUSINESS AND INVESTOR PROGRAMS
Investor Class and Entrepreneur Start-Up Visa Program
Under the Investor Class, there are several immigration options available across Canadian Provinces, which facilitate an applicant’s Canadian Immigration for business visa. This can be achieved through an investment or business startup under prescribed criteria and guidelines.
Individuals (Business Owners and/ or Senior Level Managers) may be able to obtain Residency under various Investment Immigration Streams based on
- Net worth or Assets of the applicant
- Type and Length of Business Ownership or Management Experience
- Intention and ability to invest a certain amount of money as per the specific guidelines
- Other relevant factors
Investor Programs are complex and competitive in nature and professional representation is recommended for an effective attempt.
Who is eligible for these Programs?
Investor Class and Entrepreneur Start-up Programs are meant for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Start-up Professionals.
Canada’s Entrepreneur Start-up Visa Program
If you’re an individual with strong entrepreneurial skills you may be eligible for Canada’s Entrepreneur Start-up Visa Program, a program designed to give self-starters the chance to build and sustain a business in Canada thus create employment for Canadians.
Letter of Support from a Designated Organization (Venture Capital Fund, Angel Investor or Business Incubator – list given below)
- Meeting of Ownership Requirements
- Meeting of Language Requirements
- Ability to show required Settlement Funds
List of Venture Capital Funds, Angel Investors and Business Incubators
- Venture Capital Funds
- Advantage Growth (No.2) L.P.
- BDC Venture Capital
- Blackberry Partners Fund II LP (d.b.a. Relay Ventures Fund II)
- Canadian Accelerator Fund Ltd.
- Celtic House Venture Partners Fund III LP
- Celtic House Venture Partners Fund IV LP
- DRI Capital Inc.
- Extreme Venture Partners LLP
- Golden Opportunities Fund Inc.
- INOVIA CAPITAL INC.
- Lumira Capital
- MaRS Cleantech Fund LP
- Mobio Technologies Inc.
- New Brunswick Innovation Foundation Inc. / Fondation de l’innovation du Nouveau-Brunswick Inc.
- Oak Mason Investments Inc.
- OMERS Ventures Management Inc.
- Ontario SME Capital Corporation
- Pangaea Ventures Fund III, LP
- PRIVEQ III Limited Partnership
- PRIVEQ IV Limited Partnership
- Quorum Investment Pool Limited Partnership
- Quorum Secured Equity Trust
- Real Ventures
- Rho Canada Ventures
- Rogers Venture Partners, LLC
- Summerhill Venture Partners Management Inc.
- Tandem Expansion Management Inc.
- Top Renergy Inc.
- Vanedge Capital Limited Partnership
- Version One Ventures
- Wellington Financial LP
- Westcap Mgt. Ltd.
- Yaletown Venture Partners Inc.
- Angel One Network Inc.
- First Angel Network Association
- Golden Triangle Angel Network
- Oak Mason Investments Inc.
- TenX Angel Investors Inc.
- Canada Accelerator Co (d/b/a HIGHLINE)
- Empowered Startups Ltd.
- Extreme Innovations
- INcubes Inc.
- Innovate Calgary
- Launchpad PEI Inc.
- Ryerson Futures Inc.
- Toronto Business Development Centre
- Waterloo Accelerator Centre
Where our expertise helps
At CWIS we can help you by:
- Conducting a FREE Assessment and determining your eligibility for an Entrepreneur Program
- Facilitate completion of visa formalities under Entrepreneur Program