The Canada Express Entry system was created to cater for Canada’s demand for Federal skilled workers and professionals who need immigration services. A growing economy, abundant natural resources and a dwindling workforce has created strong demand for skilled professionals from abroad.
Here’s how to apply for Express Entry:
Applicants who meet eligibility criteria submit an online profile known as an Expression of interest (EOI), under one of the three federal immigration programs or a participating provincial immigration program, to the Express Entry Pool.
- Federal Skilled Worker Class (previously known as – The Federal Skilled Worker Program)
- Federal Skilled Trades Class (previously known as The Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Canada Express Entry Pool through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labor market needs.
CRS Scores Used To Determine Who Receives An ITA
The candidates’ profiles are then ranked against each other according to a points-based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
Points are awarded based on core factors such as age, education, work experience and language ability.
Significant points are also available for a qualified job offer and a provincial nomination.
The highest-ranked candidates will be considered for an Invitation To Apply (ITA) for permanent residence.
The federal government issues invitations at regular intervals during the year.
Those receiving an ITA must quickly submit a full application and pay the processing fees, within 60 days.
Under the Express Entry system, applications for permanent residency are to be processed within six months.
What Are Some Advantages of Express Entry?
- Ability to alter the program quickly and efficiently based on Canada’s economic needs.
- Better aligns Canada’s immigration intake with labour market requirements.
- Candidates can improve their scores whilst in the pool, meaning they can work towards achieving an Invitation to Apply.
- Offers a clear and realistic picture of a candidate’s Canada immigration prospects.
- Dramatically reduced processing times by prioritizing those more likely to be successful.
- Gives government flexibility on immigration through CRS changes and program-specific draws.
Our Fee for Express Entry is $3000 for Single Person and $500 for any dependent. We Charge $500 as Advance Deposit and Rest of the fee once you get ITA.