For Immigration Assessment
Canada Express Entry
The Canada Express Entry system was created to cater for Canada’s demand for Federal skilled workers and professionals who need immigration services. A growing economy, abundant natural resources and a dwindling workforce has created strong demand for skilled professionals from abroad.
In order to arrange for an efficient and faster immigration process, by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – IRCC (previously known as Citizenship and Immigration Canada or CIC) created an online system known as Express Entry. The system began on January 1st, 2015.
What is Canada Express Entry?
Canada’s Express Entry is candidate assessment and selection system used by IRCC to select candidates for immigration to Canada. It is not a separate immigration program, it is a system devised to aid and manage applications for permanent residence under the following federal economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Class (previously known as – The Federal Skilled Worker Program)
- Federal Skilled Trades Class (previously known as The Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Canada Express Entry Pool through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labor market needs.
The system is completely electronic, online and has put a stop to paper applications for greater efficiency.
Who is this for: The system has been designed for Skilled Workers and Professionals
How We can help you?
We at CWIS can help you by:
- Conducting a FREE Assessment and determining your eligibility for Express Entry
- Providing you advice on the different immigration programs available to you under Express Entry
- Creating your Express Entry Profile
- Completing your Program Visa Application formalities if you are invited to apply under any of the programs